Unique Stylish Handmade Lace Face Masks
The lining on these masks is 100% cotton fabric and the shell is made from fully handmade lace, which is made from 100% Egyptian cotton thread. They have a comfortable elastic band round the ears to make them easily ajustable around your nose, mouth and cheeks. The elastic band also make your face mask easier to put on and off.
handmade lace face Masks 100% cotton reusable
These stylish and unique face coverings come in several different colours to please a range of tastes! Choose your favourite colour or get in touch if you wish something different - a colour or style. With these mask you can be creative, get trendy, fashionable and stylish, and stand out from the "crowd"
1) These masks are not Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and should not be used as a replacement for compliant PPE, social distancing, good hygiene, and other health practices outlined in government COVID-19 guidelines.
2) These face masks are not suitable for children
3) You should wash your face mask with soap and hot water before using it. They are machine washable at 60 degrees celsius, however, due to the handmade lace, I would suggest putting them in a washing bag or soak them in boiling water and rinse by hand once the water has gone cold.
4) If you have any doubt about these homemade face covering masks, please check the Gov.UK website (Cabinet Office) https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own as it has an update as for 23 July 2020 on these types of face coverings, their safety, usage, how to make them and so on.
5) As these masks are placed over your nose and mouth, they are not suitable for someone with allergies, people with restricted breathing e.g. asthma sufferers.
These face masks are made from 100% cotton, therefore they are machine washable. However, due to the fact that they are covered by handmade lace I suggest you place them in a bag before washing in the machine. Alternatively, you can soak your mask(s) in boiling water and rinse by hand when the water is cold
If you have any inquieries, please send me an email
DISPATCH SAME WORKING DAY FROM THE UK